Aquaglide Chelan 140 Kayak
Out of stock
The Chelan 140 is one of the most versatile kayaks in the Aquaglide performance touring series. The unique combination of rugged Duratex™ tube construction with a drop-stitch, hard-bottom floor results in a rigid and responsive open cockpit inflatable kayak. Outdoor water enthusiasts love the enhanced gear storage and thoughtful, customizable options. At only 33-pounds, this boat fits easily into the included backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage. Optimized for hull speed and paddling efficiency, the Chelan 140 is perfect for tandem outings, larger solo paddlers, or carrying extra gear.
- Best For: 1 or 2-person performance touring
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 400 lb. (181 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 13’6” (413 cm) L x 35” (89 cm) W x 12” (30.5 cm) H.
- Weight: 35 lb. (15.87 kg).
- Scotty Mount Screw Specs: Not Applicable
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly (included in repair kit).
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 33-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- ProFormance Seats – with inflatable padded seat cushions and high backrests, provide adjustable back support and include front webbing pockets, and rear gear pocket
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Scupper Drains – seven (7) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat or gear