G. Loomis IMX Pro Spinning Rod
The ultimate goal for the new IMX-PRO Series of bass rods is to provide the serious tournament angler with a broad offering of high performance, technique-specific rods. Blank tapers have been refined. Componentry is designed to achieve maximum comfort with subtly tapered rear grips to give you that split-grip feel with full grip comfort. Guides are tangle-free Fuji K-frames. These rods are a noticeable step above, not only E6X, but all previous generations of IMX!
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Balanced swing weight + incredible durability
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Tangle-free Fuji K-frame guides
- Full-grip cork handles
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington