Gazelle T4 Overland Edition Tent
The T4 Hub Tent Overland Edition has all the same great features of our most popular T4 Hub Tent, with additional upgrades to take this tent to the next level. The Overland Edition includes an added durable footprint for floor protection, upgraded All-Terrain Stakes, and a water-resistant duffle bag. This tent spaciously provides 61 square feet of floor space and stands 78” tall – sleeping four people with spare space for your gear. The T4 Overland Edition comes fully-assembled and sets up and takes down in under 90 seconds. Let the T4 Hub Tent Overland Edition take your base camp to the next level.
This is an oversize item and shipping quotes through our website are not always accurate. For a more accurate quote, please call or email to place an order.
Order Cancellation is subject to restocking fee.
- Fits four people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and tack down stakes.
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper, taped seams, and an external stakes pouch
- 78" tall allowing you to move around freely
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Six, tight-weave mesh windows
- Two D-shaped doors with tight-weave mesh screens
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Removable floor for easy clean up
- Removable gear loft and six gear pockets
- Removable rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
|FLOOR DIMENSIONS||94" x 94"|
|FLOOR SPACE||61 sq. ft.|
|HUB TO HUB||101" x 101"|
|COLLAPSED SIZE||8" x 8" x 67.5"|
|STAKES||12 ALL-TERRAIN STAKES|
|DOORS||2 D-SHAPED DOORS|